Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Matt Mastronardi, Pure Flavor:
“Pure Flavor grew considerably in recent years”Pure Flavor recently expanded its head office. “The newfound space has a combination of private offices, cubic sections, open floor plans and quiet spaces where the Pure Flavor team can cultivate collaboration,” Matt Mastronardi, Chief Marketing Office, says. “With this project, the team will create 20 new full time positions in total.”
Pure Flavor was motivated to take on this project because they have been growing considerably in recent years. “For several years now, we have experienced rapid double digit growth, and this is reflected in an increase of opportunities for our businesses,” Matt continues. “This means making more room for current employees working at the headquarters and laying the foundation to future support growth and expansions.
“The latest office expansion at our headquarters will be bringing the company's footprint to approximately double its size.” Matt shares, “At our recently expanded greenhouse in Canada, we will be adding additional R&D growing zones, all in an effort to continue to enhance what we currently offer our customers and to test new crops/varieties that aren’t available yet in our industry. To accompany our growing R&D, a section of the office expansion will be dedicated solely to market research and product development, with the focus on creating more environmentally friendly packaging, packaging that will enhance shelf life and consumer experiences, a cooking area to help provide new ideas for the culinary artist, and much more.”
“The newly constructed space will also prompt the company’s new rebranding initiatives that stimulate the Pure Flavor’s forward-thinking mindset, creative lifestyle and core values without barriers.” Matt adds, “In preparation for future growth, we intend to provide a paid internship program with the nearby post-secondary education institute to empower the next generation to enter the produce industry.”
Three new talents were recently added to the staff: Richard Yousseff, Duff McDonald and Mira Skaljac. “Richard joins Pure Hothouse as Commodities Manager after more than ten years within the produce industry, and his experience will strengthen the Pure Flavor team. Duff will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the company as new Logistics Manager, and Mira will be the new Director of HR. Her focus will be on all employee-related functions, performance and training development. She will also focus on talent retention and strategic planning for all Pure Flavor locations in Canada, USA and Mexico,” Matt concludes.
For more information, please visit: www.pure-flavor.com
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: