Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Insecticides for common greenhouse pestsIn e-GRO Alert 6.07, Michigan State University Extension provided a table of insecticides that were labeled for fruiting vegetable crops. In the coming weeks, Dr. Roberto Lopez will provide a table of insecticides for leafy greens and herbs. A master list of these recommended insecticides was also published on the Michigan State University Extension floriculture webpage.
Recommended Insecticides for Common Greenhouse Pests on Vegetables, Herbs, and Leafy Greens, updated in March 2017, provides summary information for which insecticides are labeled for various vegetable and herb crops, as well as which products are labeled for various insect pests. Developed by MSU's Erica Hotchkiss, Dave Smitley, and Heidi Wollaeger/Lindberg. For instructions on how to interpret the table, please refer to e-GRO Alert 6.07. For insect management recommendations for ornamental crops, check out the 2017 recommendations from Michigan State University Extension.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: