Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Insecticides for common greenhouse pestsIn e-GRO Alert 6.07, Michigan State University Extension provided a table of insecticides that were labeled for fruiting vegetable crops. In the coming weeks, Dr. Roberto Lopez will provide a table of insecticides for leafy greens and herbs. A master list of these recommended insecticides was also published on the Michigan State University Extension floriculture webpage.
Recommended Insecticides for Common Greenhouse Pests on Vegetables, Herbs, and Leafy Greens, updated in March 2017, provides summary information for which insecticides are labeled for various vegetable and herb crops, as well as which products are labeled for various insect pests. Developed by MSU's Erica Hotchkiss, Dave Smitley, and Heidi Wollaeger/Lindberg. For instructions on how to interpret the table, please refer to e-GRO Alert 6.07. For insect management recommendations for ornamental crops, check out the 2017 recommendations from Michigan State University Extension.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: