Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- 11 hectare greenhouse project opened in Azerbaijan
- Vietnam: TAP completes new phase in 24-hectare greenhouse
- US (PA): Feasibility study for a Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture
- How to get fast, accurate root zone moisture and EC data
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japanese-Israeli partnership on reclaimed water useNARO Japan exchanged MOU for research cooperation with ARO Israel on March 7, 2017 in Beit Dagan, State of Israel.
Prof. Eli Feinerman, Head of ARO Israel and Dr. Sohei Kobayashi, Principal Scientist who attended on behalf of NARO Japan
The agriculture of Israel is well advanced in the use of reclaimed water, because of the semi-arid location of low rainfall. It is also known to have advanced horticulture production techniques and active entrepreneur culture. Research cooperation based on the MOU provides great opportunities for NARO Japan to take these Israeli advances to research and development.
Ceremony attendees from Israel and Japan
Both organizations cooperate on the research of water use technology, horticulture production, and agro-environment science, particularly the development and improvement of horticulture production techniques using reclaimed water.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: