Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Japanese-Israeli partnership on reclaimed water useNARO Japan exchanged MOU for research cooperation with ARO Israel on March 7, 2017 in Beit Dagan, State of Israel.
Prof. Eli Feinerman, Head of ARO Israel and Dr. Sohei Kobayashi, Principal Scientist who attended on behalf of NARO Japan
The agriculture of Israel is well advanced in the use of reclaimed water, because of the semi-arid location of low rainfall. It is also known to have advanced horticulture production techniques and active entrepreneur culture. Research cooperation based on the MOU provides great opportunities for NARO Japan to take these Israeli advances to research and development.
Ceremony attendees from Israel and Japan
Both organizations cooperate on the research of water use technology, horticulture production, and agro-environment science, particularly the development and improvement of horticulture production techniques using reclaimed water.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: