Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japanese-Israeli partnership on reclaimed water useNARO Japan exchanged MOU for research cooperation with ARO Israel on March 7, 2017 in Beit Dagan, State of Israel.
Prof. Eli Feinerman, Head of ARO Israel and Dr. Sohei Kobayashi, Principal Scientist who attended on behalf of NARO Japan
The agriculture of Israel is well advanced in the use of reclaimed water, because of the semi-arid location of low rainfall. It is also known to have advanced horticulture production techniques and active entrepreneur culture. Research cooperation based on the MOU provides great opportunities for NARO Japan to take these Israeli advances to research and development.
Ceremony attendees from Israel and Japan
Both organizations cooperate on the research of water use technology, horticulture production, and agro-environment science, particularly the development and improvement of horticulture production techniques using reclaimed water.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: