Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japanese-Israeli partnership on reclaimed water useNARO Japan exchanged MOU for research cooperation with ARO Israel on March 7, 2017 in Beit Dagan, State of Israel.
Prof. Eli Feinerman, Head of ARO Israel and Dr. Sohei Kobayashi, Principal Scientist who attended on behalf of NARO Japan
The agriculture of Israel is well advanced in the use of reclaimed water, because of the semi-arid location of low rainfall. It is also known to have advanced horticulture production techniques and active entrepreneur culture. Research cooperation based on the MOU provides great opportunities for NARO Japan to take these Israeli advances to research and development.
Ceremony attendees from Israel and Japan
Both organizations cooperate on the research of water use technology, horticulture production, and agro-environment science, particularly the development and improvement of horticulture production techniques using reclaimed water.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: