Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (UT): House and Senate pass MMJ research billResearch into medical marijuana could become legal in Utah, if not medical pot itself.
The House unanimously concurred Wednesday to earlier Senate amendments to HB130, and sent it to Gov. Gary Herbert for his signature or veto.
The bill permits the study of cannabinoid products for medical use and creates a review board to consider potential recommendations for future marijuana policy.
Sen. Evan Vickers, R-Cedar City, the Senate sponsor of the bill and a pharmacist, said review would be rigorous and would use standards similar to those used by the federal Food and Drug Administration.
Read more at The Salt Lake Tribune
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: