Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (UT): House and Senate pass MMJ research billResearch into medical marijuana could become legal in Utah, if not medical pot itself.
The House unanimously concurred Wednesday to earlier Senate amendments to HB130, and sent it to Gov. Gary Herbert for his signature or veto.
The bill permits the study of cannabinoid products for medical use and creates a review board to consider potential recommendations for future marijuana policy.
Sen. Evan Vickers, R-Cedar City, the Senate sponsor of the bill and a pharmacist, said review would be rigorous and would use standards similar to those used by the federal Food and Drug Administration.
Read more at The Salt Lake Tribune
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: