Job offersmore »
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (UT): House and Senate pass MMJ research billResearch into medical marijuana could become legal in Utah, if not medical pot itself.
The House unanimously concurred Wednesday to earlier Senate amendments to HB130, and sent it to Gov. Gary Herbert for his signature or veto.
The bill permits the study of cannabinoid products for medical use and creates a review board to consider potential recommendations for future marijuana policy.
Sen. Evan Vickers, R-Cedar City, the Senate sponsor of the bill and a pharmacist, said review would be rigorous and would use standards similar to those used by the federal Food and Drug Administration.
Read more at The Salt Lake Tribune
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: