Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Democrats demand Trump clarify stance on MMJAn Illinois state Democrat is demanding greater clarity from the Trump administration on whether they will be adversarial to state laws legalizing marijuana.
Illinois Treasurer Mike Frerich sent a letter to President Donald Trump Monday slamming the administration for teasing a possible crackdown on state marijuana laws but giving no follow up details. The absence of an official position on both recreational and medical marijuana by Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions leaves an uncertain legal future for medical patients and businesses involved in the industry, reports Chicago Tribune.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer fielded questions on President Donald Trump’s stance on marijuana legalization during a press conference Feb. 23, saying the Department of Justice is likely going to increase enforcement efforts of federal law.
“If the Trump administration seeks greater enforcement, then it should clearly define what this means so hard-working people in Illinois can make informed decisions,” Frerich said in the letter. “Vague statements undermining medical marijuana violate commonsense and only serve to hurt the people who have pursed this treatment as a last resort.”
Read more at The Daily Caller
Publication date: 3/8/2017
Other news in this sector: