Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (KY): AppHarvest CEO shares greenhouse visionThe CEO of AppHarvest, Jonathan Webb, and his team visited Pikeville on Tuesday.
Webb said Pikeville is the "prime location" for their greenhouse project. The greenhouse will be over 2 million square feet, making it one of the largest greenhouse projects in the country.
AppHarvest will first focus on growing cherry tomatoes and bell peppers. Webb stated in the future they hope to grow other vegetables.
"So what we want to do is get this greenhouse up there on the site we've selected," Webb said. "And we really feel like this is going to be a hub for innovation."
Read more at WYMT
Publication date: 3/13/2017
Other news in this sector: