Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (KY): AppHarvest CEO shares greenhouse visionThe CEO of AppHarvest, Jonathan Webb, and his team visited Pikeville on Tuesday.
Webb said Pikeville is the "prime location" for their greenhouse project. The greenhouse will be over 2 million square feet, making it one of the largest greenhouse projects in the country.
AppHarvest will first focus on growing cherry tomatoes and bell peppers. Webb stated in the future they hope to grow other vegetables.
"So what we want to do is get this greenhouse up there on the site we've selected," Webb said. "And we really feel like this is going to be a hub for innovation."
Read more at WYMT
Publication date: 3/13/2017
Other news in this sector: