Job offersmore »
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: $20M MMJ facility proposed in Northern MichiganA Canadian cannabis company has plans to build a $20 million medical marijuana plant in the Northern Michigan village of Kingsley.
Officials representing TheraCann International recently presented its plans to Kingsley's Downtown Development Authority.
The Calgary-based company is proposing a 100,000 square-foot growing facility that will be located on the east end of town in the village's industrial park.
TheraCann, which operates throughout North America, identified Kingsley because it has space for the facility in its industrial park, which is also located close to a state highway. Kingsley also has some of the most affordable water and sewer rates in the region, VanBoxel said.
"One of TheraCann's employees also has family in the area and really enjoys it," he added.
The proposal comes just weeks after Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder made a recommendation for Michigan's budget to include nearly $9 million in regulatory fees to support medical marijuana regulations and enforcement provisions.
Read more at MLive.com
Publication date: 3/8/2017
Other news in this sector: