Job offersmore »
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
- Vegetable Production Specialist - Vietnam
- Key Account Manager sector Horticulture
- Master Grower/ Horticulturalist - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maxstim biostimulants now certified for Canadian edible cropsThe Canadian Food Inspection Agency of Agriculture Canada has formally certified the use of Maxstim biostimulants for edible food crops in Canada. Already in use with growers of non-food crops, this marks a significant step in bringing cutting edge plant growth products to Canada and enhancing crop production for all edible crops with Canadian farmers.
Maxstim Products, based in British Columbia has been bringing improvements to the Turf and Nursery Industries for some time now. This next step in broad distribution availability means noteworthy improvements in product quality for growers of soft fruits across Canada.
Maxstim offers a range of plant biostimulants for sport surfaces, agriculture and horticulture to customers all over the world. The products are manufactured in the UK and the R&D team includes academic and professional scientists and agronomists with world wide renown.
All products are designed to support and stimulate plant health, increasing resistance to biotic and a biotic attack, thus increasing yield, improving appearance and enhancing the overall plant.
The products contain only naturally occurring ingredients that pose no threats to human health and leave no residual build up in the soil or plant.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/28/2017
Other news in this sector: