Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maxstim biostimulants now certified for Canadian edible cropsThe Canadian Food Inspection Agency of Agriculture Canada has formally certified the use of Maxstim biostimulants for edible food crops in Canada. Already in use with growers of non-food crops, this marks a significant step in bringing cutting edge plant growth products to Canada and enhancing crop production for all edible crops with Canadian farmers.
Maxstim Products, based in British Columbia has been bringing improvements to the Turf and Nursery Industries for some time now. This next step in broad distribution availability means noteworthy improvements in product quality for growers of soft fruits across Canada.
Maxstim offers a range of plant biostimulants for sport surfaces, agriculture and horticulture to customers all over the world. The products are manufactured in the UK and the R&D team includes academic and professional scientists and agronomists with world wide renown.
All products are designed to support and stimulate plant health, increasing resistance to biotic and a biotic attack, thus increasing yield, improving appearance and enhancing the overall plant.
The products contain only naturally occurring ingredients that pose no threats to human health and leave no residual build up in the soil or plant.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/28/2017
Other news in this sector: