Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maxstim biostimulants now certified for Canadian edible cropsThe Canadian Food Inspection Agency of Agriculture Canada has formally certified the use of Maxstim biostimulants for edible food crops in Canada. Already in use with growers of non-food crops, this marks a significant step in bringing cutting edge plant growth products to Canada and enhancing crop production for all edible crops with Canadian farmers.
Maxstim Products, based in British Columbia has been bringing improvements to the Turf and Nursery Industries for some time now. This next step in broad distribution availability means noteworthy improvements in product quality for growers of soft fruits across Canada.
Maxstim offers a range of plant biostimulants for sport surfaces, agriculture and horticulture to customers all over the world. The products are manufactured in the UK and the R&D team includes academic and professional scientists and agronomists with world wide renown.
All products are designed to support and stimulate plant health, increasing resistance to biotic and a biotic attack, thus increasing yield, improving appearance and enhancing the overall plant.
The products contain only naturally occurring ingredients that pose no threats to human health and leave no residual build up in the soil or plant.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/28/2017
Other news in this sector: