Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: HCM City continues focus on modern indoor agHCM City plans to continue restructuring its agriculture to make it modern and urban, enhancing the use of technology including bio-technology to produce safe, quality products.
Nguyễn Phước Trung, director of its Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, said the city would strive to become a centre for supplying high-quality, -productivity and -value seedlings and animal strains.
It would work to meet the market’s needs for safe vegetables, fresh flowers, ornamental fish, and dairy products, he told visiting city authorities.
There would be greater focus on environmental protection and co-operation with the tourism sector, he said.
His department would co-ordinate with Lâm Đồng Province to carry out preliminary processing of farm produce there before they are transported to HCM City for consumption.
Read more at VietNam News
Publication date: 2/22/2017
Other news in this sector: