Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit LogisticaSeed company HM.Clause, creator of the popular Raf tomato, presented a new variety of tomato with unique characteristics in terms of taste, shape and texture at this large international trade show.
Thanks to the presence at the show of some of the Spanish companies responsible for its production and distribution, including Casi, La Palma, Biosabor and Agrupalmeria, visitors were able to enjoy a tasting, which provided them with a unique taste experience due to the balance between acidity and sweetness.
This new variety, whose commercial brand will soon be unveiled, is the result of a cross between the traditional Raf tomato and the Black Crimea tomato.
Grown primarily in the traditional tomato-producing regions in southern Spain, such as, for example Cabo de Gata in the province of Almería, this exclusive tomato distinguishes itself from other varieties by its original dark brown color, sweet taste and authentic Marmande tomato shape.
For more information
Publication date: 2/21/2017
Other news in this sector: