Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LED Lighting for Indoor Farmers – Mini CourseWhether you’re growing indoors or just providing supplemental lighting for the plants in your greenhouse, LED lighting should be on your radar.
Upstart University teamed up with the experts at LumiGrow, a California-based manufacturer of smart horticultural lighting solutions, to bring you a webinar on LED Lighting for Indoor Farmers on January 14th, 2016. Now, they’re making this webinar available as an official Upstart University course.
In this course:
- What are LEDs
- Are LEDs right for you?
- Manipulating plant growth with LEDs
Check out the course here.
Publication date: 2/20/2017
Other news in this sector: