Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Transplant shock can be minimized with better fit plant holesEllepot introduces a new driller machine to further enhance the use of the Ellepot system. The machine is designed to drill a perfect-fit transplanting hole in conventional pots, loose filled trays or other larger ellepots. By doing so, root damage is minimized and the plant experiences a reduced transplanting shock.
"Often, young plant propagators take a risk to damage the roots of their young plants by pressuring the plant into bigger conventional pots, or bigger Ellepots, when transplanting. The Ellepot Driller is designed to tackle this problem", the company said in a news release. "This will take the quality of transplanted young plants to a new level."
The Ellepot Driller comes with various features and options, such as the option to change drill tools to create flexibility on pot diameter, tray sizes and drill sizes. The machine has a capacity to drill holes in up to 240 trays per hour. It can drill pots from 25 to 80 mm and drill sizes are 15-50 mm.
For more information:
Tel.: +45 7614 7676
Other news in this sector: