Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit LogisticaVegetable seed company Hazera continued its fresh supply chain commitment by being present at Fruit Logistica 2017.
Many vegetable professionals visited Hazera’s specially designed stand at Fruit Logistica 2017, where all the main vegetable crops were on show. The event united more than 3,000 companies from 86 countries under one roof in the Messe exhibition center in Berlin, Germany, from February 8th – 10th and attracted over 70,000 fresh produce business visitors.
Many vegetable professionals visited Hazera’s specially designed stand in the Holland hall 3.2, leading to numerous fruitful discussions with Hazera’s crop experts. All the main vegetable crops were on show. Particular attention went to tasty tomato Goutine that was sampled to the fair visitors. A lot of interest was shown for other tasty tomato varieties, to the new seedless mini-watermelons, long shelf life melons, long storage high quality onions, disease resistant peppers, the wide range of brassicas and more.
For more information:
Tel: +972 8850 8815
Fax: +972 8850 2442
Publication date: 2/20/2017
Other news in this sector: