Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NewStar Fresh Foods extends line of “Pick Me” with culinary herbsNewStar Fresh Foods, one of the world’s largest shippers of iceless green onions, today announced the introduction of the company’s new line of culinary herbs under the NewStar “Pick Me” brand.
According to the company their new line is grown for quality and peak flavor to meet the demands of today’s growing number of home chefs, the “Pick Me” line of products includes various herbs packed in clamshells that include preparation instructions. When merchandised as a line, the result is an eye-catching “Flavor Station” that helps set produce departments apart.
“Given that we are already the category leader in providing value-added fresh products, it was a natural evolution for NewStar to extend the “Pick Me” line into the herb category,” said NewStar owner Anthony Vasquez. “We are always looking for new ways to help our retail partners meet consumer demand, and this line fits perfectly with evolving trends.”
“Many of our customers have been asking for more consumer-friendly herb displays as more and more consumers get creative with home cooking,” said NewStar Vice President of Sales John Killeen. “And our customers that have put in an herb “Flavor Station” using our new, brightly colored “Pick Me” sleeves have seen an up to 7% lift in cilantro and parsley sales. Thanks to the success of these innovations, we have several new products in development that will continue to address consumer demands.”
For more information:
Tel: +1 805 910 8585
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Other news in this sector: