Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Ferdi van Elswijk joins Koppert North America:
US: Koppert adds hydroponic veg crop team managerAs Koppert celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, it looks to the next 50 years of growth. With the recent addition of Ferdi van Elswijk, Koppert continues to strengthen its technical support to clients. Ferdi brings with him over a decade of experience inside greenhouses, to an already existing team of multiple hydroponic specialists in the US. The team’s objective is to support clients with face-to-face technical assistance.
“We’re looking to get closer collaboration with clients to better meet their future needs and with Koppert’s development of solutions to meet those needs through its continuing research and development as well as through quality technical support”, Rene Ruiter, General Manager of Koppert North America.
Ferdi’s role will be to lead the hydroponic vegetable team of consultants, expand Koppert’s level of service to its clientele through innovation and collaboration and liaise with them to translate their needs into future products and solutions. As the greenhouse industry grows and humanity’s need for sustainable food sources soars the hydroponic crop team will be accessible to answer the demand of today and the future. Koppert’s ability to work closely with growers gives the grower access to information, knowledge that transcends global borders.
Further, the ongoing research and development attempts to discover and utilize natural principles form the backbone of Koppert. The hydroponic crop team will have at their disposal all the strength that lies in the company’s ability to turn this knowledge into practical applications which contribute to finding solutions to prevailing problems.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Other news in this sector: