Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Svensson introduces Luxous 1147 FR:
New screen brings extra light during cold, darker daysSvensson introduces a new version of their Luxous energy saving climate screens that claims to allow 2 percent more light into a greenhouse without compromising on energy saving.
According to Svensson, the new Luxous 1147 FR gives two percent more light without losing out on energy saving and humidity transport capabilities. During cold and darker days, Luxous 1147 FR allows more light inside the greenhouse and the screen can be kept closed longer. This results in an increase of growth and energy savings.
During the night, Luxous 1147 FR contributes to a better growth climate all year round as it blocks upward heat radiation. The heads of the plants remain warmer with less risk of crop condensation when the sun rises the next morning, maximizing the plant performance.
We found this picture of the new Luxous 1147 FR screen on Twitter. Question; is the screen opened or closed ?
"You get a better growth climate during the cold season when vegetable prices peak and a screen that on average can be closed more hours during the day", said the company in a news release. Svensson says that Luxous 1147 FR is their 'most transparent energy saving climate screen ever'.
Click here for more information on the new Luxous FR screen.
Other news in this sector: