Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Svensson introduces Luxous 1147 FR:
New screen brings extra light during cold, darker daysSvensson introduces a new version of their Luxous energy saving climate screens that claims to allow 2 percent more light into a greenhouse without compromising on energy saving.
According to Svensson, the new Luxous 1147 FR gives two percent more light without losing out on energy saving and humidity transport capabilities. During cold and darker days, Luxous 1147 FR allows more light inside the greenhouse and the screen can be kept closed longer. This results in an increase of growth and energy savings.
During the night, Luxous 1147 FR contributes to a better growth climate all year round as it blocks upward heat radiation. The heads of the plants remain warmer with less risk of crop condensation when the sun rises the next morning, maximizing the plant performance.
We found this picture of the new Luxous 1147 FR screen on Twitter. Question; is the screen opened or closed ?
"You get a better growth climate during the cold season when vegetable prices peak and a screen that on average can be closed more hours during the day", said the company in a news release. Svensson says that Luxous 1147 FR is their 'most transparent energy saving climate screen ever'.
Click here for more information on the new Luxous FR screen.
Other news in this sector: