Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Phil Hogan to visit Canada in European business offensiveCommissioner Phil Hogan will continue his series of foreign diplomatic missions aimed at opening up new markets for EU agri-food products with a visit to Canada on 1-4 May 2017.
He will be accompanied on the visit by a delegation of up to 60 senior representatives from European companies and/or producer organisations from key sectors such as dairy, meat, wine and spirits, cereals, fruit and vegetables and processed agricultural products.
The delegation will join the Commissioner at the official opening of the SIAL Canada 2017 international food fair in Toronto, where the EU will feature as the region of honour, showcasing the best of European food and drink production. There will also be opportunities for members of the delegation to take part in various business and press events in Toronto, meeting local buyers and the media.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 2/8/2017
Other news in this sector: