Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Phil Hogan to visit Canada in European business offensiveCommissioner Phil Hogan will continue his series of foreign diplomatic missions aimed at opening up new markets for EU agri-food products with a visit to Canada on 1-4 May 2017.
He will be accompanied on the visit by a delegation of up to 60 senior representatives from European companies and/or producer organisations from key sectors such as dairy, meat, wine and spirits, cereals, fruit and vegetables and processed agricultural products.
The delegation will join the Commissioner at the official opening of the SIAL Canada 2017 international food fair in Toronto, where the EU will feature as the region of honour, showcasing the best of European food and drink production. There will also be opportunities for members of the delegation to take part in various business and press events in Toronto, meeting local buyers and the media.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 2/8/2017
Other news in this sector: