Job offersmore »
- Great marketing roles due to growth and expansion
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Phil Hogan to visit Canada in European business offensiveCommissioner Phil Hogan will continue his series of foreign diplomatic missions aimed at opening up new markets for EU agri-food products with a visit to Canada on 1-4 May 2017.
He will be accompanied on the visit by a delegation of up to 60 senior representatives from European companies and/or producer organisations from key sectors such as dairy, meat, wine and spirits, cereals, fruit and vegetables and processed agricultural products.
The delegation will join the Commissioner at the official opening of the SIAL Canada 2017 international food fair in Toronto, where the EU will feature as the region of honour, showcasing the best of European food and drink production. There will also be opportunities for members of the delegation to take part in various business and press events in Toronto, meeting local buyers and the media.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 2/8/2017
Other news in this sector: