- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- New facility to research the farm of the future
- Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- “First Italian, wild spinach arrives after difficult summer”
- Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "AI must outperform growers’ green fingers"
- "Responsible work in a great team"
- CAN (BC): Hand in your unwanted crop protection products free of charge
- Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- US (NY): Brighton Farmers Market gets $1M for new permanent location
Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
The BE-Cube video is shown in the special innovation hall where 10 companies will present their nominated products (between halls 20 and 21). Beekenkamp Verpakkingen is also with its own stand at the Fruit Logistica in Hall 1.2, Stand D-07 where a model of the BE-cube palletbox system is presented.
Beekenkamp Packaging B.V. is part of the Beekenkamp Group and more than 30 years supplier of plastic products. The company is specialized in injection molded products. The range includes plastic crates and pallet boxes, substrate trays, plastic trays and injection molded products to measure.
For more information:
Beekenkamp Verpakkingen B.V.
Korte Kruisweg 157
2676 BS MAASDIJK
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/01/2017 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 02/28/2017 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 02/27/2017 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 02/24/2017 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 02/23/2017 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 02/22/2017 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 02/21/2017 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 02/20/2017 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 02/17/2017 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 02/14/2017 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 02/10/2017 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 02/09/2017 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 02/08/2017 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 02/07/2017 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 02/06/2017 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 02/03/2017 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 02/02/2017 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 02/01/2017 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 01/31/2017 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 01/30/2017 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica