- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (NJ): Generation of farmers use alternative techniques to grow crops
- HortiFresh to stimulate fruits and vegetables sector in West Africa
- Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- Experts from around the world will present the most innovative fertigation techniques
- US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Euro Pool System launches new campaign at Fruit Logistica
"Being the standard is only half our story"
The new campaign is testament to the progress that Euro Pool System has made in recent years. The steady growth in the use of reusable packaging is the consequence of an intensive relationship with clients. These clients are making increasing use of services, which offer added value to the business of retailers, growers and other partners in the fresh supply chain. At the same time, the services contribute to more efficient and sustainable logistical processes in the entire fresh supply chain.
Packaging forms the basis
Euro Pool System’s mission is “Drive the efficiency in the supply chain”. Packaging is fundamental to this ‘efficiency drive in the supply chain’. That is why the Euro Pool System crate holds a prominent and recognisable position in the campaign. With sturdy, sustainable packaging as the foundation, Euro Pool System offers a wealth of services to unburden clients. The campaign in turn will highlight the various services.
Reverse logistics is one aspect of the efficiency drive in the supply chain. This service provision consists of far more than simply collecting crates from supermarkets. Euro Pool System can process the entire return stream. Moreover, clients are provided with a complete insight into the streams and the location of their pallets, roll cages, dollies, crates and all the other packaging material. Using GS1-codes for traceability is at the heart of this system. Euro Pool System reduces work for retailers.
In addition Smart Return Logistics is the latest service EPS can offer to our retail customers to make their return flow visible on shop level.
New banana tray
Euro Pool System is pleased to showcase it’s new banana tray at Fruit Logistica 2017. The new tray has been developed in close collaboration with European retailers, world-wide growers and packers, offering users significant intelligent and efficiency enhancing advantages.
Growing together is another example of a distinguished service. Euro Pool System is at the forefront of clients expanding their new business. In addition to the current 14 markets in which Euro Pool System operates, they also ventured into Eastern Europe, South Africa and Middle America. Closer proximity makes it possible for retailers to make use of standard packaging and expanded services from anywhere.
For more information:
Euro Pool Group
Laan van Vredenoord 8
2289 DJ Rijswijk
T +31 (0)70 301 41 41
F +31 (0)70 301 41 99
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/01/2017 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 02/28/2017 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 02/27/2017 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 02/24/2017 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 02/23/2017 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 02/22/2017 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 02/21/2017 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 02/20/2017 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 02/17/2017 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 02/14/2017 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 02/10/2017 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 02/09/2017 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 02/08/2017 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 02/07/2017 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 02/06/2017 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 02/03/2017 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 02/02/2017 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 02/01/2017 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 01/31/2017 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 01/30/2017 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica