Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch grower launches Red Desire tomato
RedStar has launched a new variety with a new approach. This snacking tomato is called Red Desire and is 100% Dutch. In its packaging, they are presented on the vine, which is a novelty for this type of tomato. The longer the tomato remains attached to the vine, the fresher and tastier it will be.
As for their flavour, sources from RedStar say that "they are very sweet and very delicious as an appetiser. They are also ideal for salads or to eat with bread, or simply as a snack."
Although Red Desire tomatoes will be officially launched at Fruit Logistica, RedStar is already receiving orders for this product from Germany and the Netherlands. They also plan to be able to export them to other parts of the world because, according to RedStar, "they are the best."
Tel. +31 0174 531 000
Publication date: 2/1/2017
Other news in this sector: