Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Increase fruit production by optimal water dosingSubstrate growing is gaining popularity among soft fruit growers. This production method not only ensures higher production, but also a better consistency in quality. The precise control of water and fertilizers is essential in the production of Soft Fruit to lift the quality throughout the chain at a higher level. The Moisture Balance Module is a special feature of the new Priva Soft Fruit computer. This optimal irrigation start solution determines every irrigation cycle fully automatically based on three important influences. The result; precise and timely dosing of water and fertilizers.
With the Moisture Balance Module, growers can reach higher production and a better fruit quality. This module determines the optimal irrigation start strategy based on three important influences: the quantity of water evaporated, the quantity of water used by the plant and the water content of the substrate. The berries can develop optimally because of the precise and timely addition of water and nutrition. Less water and less fertilizer usage is also a very large benefit, especially in areas where water is scarce, water quality is poor, or water is expensive. The Moisture Balance Module automatically adjusts the irrigation control in line with the growing conditions, the state of the plant, and the condition of the substrate.
The Priva Soft Fruit Computer will be introduced at Fruit Logistica which is taking place February 8-10, 2017 in Berlin. Priva will be in hall 3.2, stand A-01, to inform you about their solutions for the international soft fruit sector.
For more information:Priva
2678 LC De Lier
T: +31 (0)174 522 600
F: +31 (0)174 522 700
Publication date: 2/10/2017
Other news in this sector: