Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers marketing program readyIn the spring of 2016 Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG) announced its plans to design a Retail Educational Merchandising Program for the U.S. market. The program has been developed and is now ready to be shared with interested produce retailers in the Southeastern U.S.
The goals of this project are to share best-in-class merchandising practices, develop and strengthen supply chain relationships, and ultimately increase Ontario greenhouse vegetable sales in the U.S. marketplace. The presentation is heavily focused on visual merchandising techniques designed to attract consumer attention in the produce section.
OGVG is supported in this work through the Growing Forward 2 initiative. General Manager, Rick Seguin notes that “OGVG is pleased to have the support of both the federal and provincial governments with this very important program. Retail demands for information and education has grown and OGVG is committed to the implementation of an educational program for the American marketplace.”
For more information:
Publication date: 1/26/2017
Other news in this sector: