Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers marketing program readyIn the spring of 2016 Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG) announced its plans to design a Retail Educational Merchandising Program for the U.S. market. The program has been developed and is now ready to be shared with interested produce retailers in the Southeastern U.S.
The goals of this project are to share best-in-class merchandising practices, develop and strengthen supply chain relationships, and ultimately increase Ontario greenhouse vegetable sales in the U.S. marketplace. The presentation is heavily focused on visual merchandising techniques designed to attract consumer attention in the produce section.
OGVG is supported in this work through the Growing Forward 2 initiative. General Manager, Rick Seguin notes that “OGVG is pleased to have the support of both the federal and provincial governments with this very important program. Retail demands for information and education has grown and OGVG is committed to the implementation of an educational program for the American marketplace.”
For more information:
Publication date: 1/26/2017
Other news in this sector: