- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Chongqing Zoo celebrates Mid-Autumn festival with Mooncake for oldest living panda
- "Responsible work in a great team"
- China: Coriander price dropped 76% this week
- Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
- 'Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year' '
presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
The MPS team at the IPM. Left to the right: Remco Jansen, Arthij van der Veer, Yolande van den Boom, Raymond Scheepens en GerritJan Vreugdenhil.
“Reliable figures in a sustainable world” is the motto that summarizes MPS’ services in one phrase. Growers want to be able to manage their production processes by means of their registered MPS-ABC data on crop protection, water, energy, fertilizers and waste. Trade and retail demand a certificate from their suppliers. They use the MPS-Trade portal to check the grower’s qualification, e.g. an A+, A or B qualification. However, sometimes they need more specific information on the product. For instance, whether or not neonicotinoids are present on the product. MPS-ProductProof has been developed to provide this information.
For more information:
Jupiter 450 (Horti Business Center)
2675 LX Honselersdijk
T +31 (0)174 - 615 715
F +31 (0)174 - 632 059
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/01/2017 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 02/28/2017 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 02/27/2017 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 02/24/2017 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 02/23/2017 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 02/22/2017 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 02/21/2017 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 02/20/2017 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 02/17/2017 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 02/14/2017 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 02/10/2017 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 02/09/2017 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 02/08/2017 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 02/07/2017 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 02/06/2017 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 02/03/2017 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 02/02/2017 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 02/01/2017 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 01/31/2017 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 01/30/2017 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica