Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
presence of neonicotinoids important to buyersThere is a lot of international interest for the sustainable services of MPS at the IPM fair. American, German, Italian as well as various Dutch growers have expressed their interest to start with the MPS-ABC registration. As expected, there is also a lot of interest for the latest MPS tool, MPS-ProductProof. The added value of this transparency tool is appreciated by companies worldwide. The IPM can be visited until this Friday.
The MPS team at the IPM. Left to the right: Remco Jansen, Arthij van der Veer, Yolande van den Boom, Raymond Scheepens en GerritJan Vreugdenhil.
“Reliable figures in a sustainable world” is the motto that summarizes MPS’ services in one phrase. Growers want to be able to manage their production processes by means of their registered MPS-ABC data on crop protection, water, energy, fertilizers and waste. Trade and retail demand a certificate from their suppliers. They use the MPS-Trade portal to check the grower’s qualification, e.g. an A+, A or B qualification. However, sometimes they need more specific information on the product. For instance, whether or not neonicotinoids are present on the product. MPS-ProductProof has been developed to provide this information.
For more information:
Jupiter 450 (Horti Business Center)
2675 LX Honselersdijk
T +31 (0)174 - 615 715
F +31 (0)174 - 632 059
Publication date: 2/1/2017
Other news in this sector: