Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
USHBC kicks off new blueberry availability campaignMany U.S. consumers believe blueberries are only in season May through August. With the goal of changing those perceptions, the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council is conducting a Winter Fresh, Summer Somewhere campaign which runs through February.
The campaign highlights the in-season product available to U.S. consumers year-round from the blueberry farms of South America. With a focus on reaching millennial parents, the campaign takes a humorous and educational approach to improving consumer perceptions, driving demand and encouraging sales of winter fresh blueberries.
Components of the Winter Fresh, Summer Somewhere campaign will be implemented in January through February 2017.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/26/2017
Other news in this sector: