Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Acadian Plant Health welcomes new marketing VPAcadian Plant Health (APH) recently welcomed Ron Taylor as its new Vice President of Marketing. Taylor will be responsible for driving marketing strategies and best practices, strengthening brand architecture and supporting the global APH business team. His goal is to oversee the launch and management of new products, services and associated brands to meet the company’s strategic growth objectives. With over 35 years of experience, Taylor has accumulated a wealth of knowledge from the agricultural industry, having worked in many multinational companies in roles related to marketing, product management, business development, etc. He has also held various management positions for companies operating in the crop protection, seed and biotechnology sectors.
“I’m certain that Ron’s background, diversified experience and skills will bring tremendous value to the APH team,” said President of APH, Roger Tripathi. “We’re elated to have him on board because of his noteworthy track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies within our industry,” added Tripathi.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of such a great team and am overwhelmed by the warm welcome I’ve received from everyone. With my roots, having grown up on a corn, soybean and winter wheat farm in southwest Ontario and having been able to work directly with growers on numerous crops, I can appreciate the many challenges that customers face when trying to establish and grow the crops that feed our world. I’m excited to help bring the message forward about the many benefits that Acadian Plant Health products can provide to help farmers grow the healthiest crops ever. I know that a phenomenal opportunity lies ahead for us to provide new, innovative solutions to farmers that really make a difference and I can’t wait to roll up my sleeves and be a part of it,” says Taylor.
For more information:
30 Brown Avenue, Dartmouth,
Nova Scotia, Canada, B3B 1X8
Tel: +1 902 468 2840
Fax: +1 902 468 3474
Toll Free: 1 800 575 9100 (U.S.A. and Canada)
Publication date: 1/25/2017
Other news in this sector: