Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dates announced for British Tomato Week 2017The dates for this year's British Tomato Week have been announced. The latest event will take place over 22 - 28 May 2017.
During last year's event, people applied millions of special British Tomato Week labels, and using Union Jack boxes and stickers so you know which packs to look out for both now and for the rest of the season. Other activities last year were:
- Six mouth-watering new recipes have been created for us by some of the finest chefs around the UK, these can be viewed now in our recipe section.
- Schools, Clubs and Garden Centres are organising ‘Tomato Days’ where the groups will be tasting and cooking British tomatoes and in many cases dressing up in tomato costumes!
- British tomatoes will feature in daily recipes in selected restaurants of the House of Commons.
British Tomato Growers' Association
Pollards Nursery, Lake Lane, Barnham, BOGNOR REGIS, West Sussex. PO22 0AD
Telephone: +44(0) 1243 554 859
Fax: +44(0) 1243 554 645
Publication date: 1/19/2017
Other news in this sector: