Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
lēf Farms launches fresh new websiteWhile most New Englanders have come to accept that falling temperatures and falling snow puts a real damper on anything to do with garden produce, the folks at lēf Farms offer some fresh thinking. Not only does lēf Farms grow its baby greens year-round in their climate-controlled greenhouse, but it’s also growing its online presence with the launch of its fresh new website, www.lef-farms.com.
“We’re thrilled to be 100% operational on all fronts, from the production of our tasty greens even during the winter months, to our brand new website,” beams lēf Sales & Marketing Manager, Donald “DJ” Grandmaison.
True to the clean, crisp taste of its locally grown greens, lēf’s new website carries a clean, contemporary look that gives visitors all the information they need in small bite-size portions.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/19/2017
Other news in this sector: