Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
lēf Farms launches fresh new websiteWhile most New Englanders have come to accept that falling temperatures and falling snow puts a real damper on anything to do with garden produce, the folks at lēf Farms offer some fresh thinking. Not only does lēf Farms grow its baby greens year-round in their climate-controlled greenhouse, but it’s also growing its online presence with the launch of its fresh new website, www.lef-farms.com.
“We’re thrilled to be 100% operational on all fronts, from the production of our tasty greens even during the winter months, to our brand new website,” beams lēf Sales & Marketing Manager, Donald “DJ” Grandmaison.
True to the clean, crisp taste of its locally grown greens, lēf’s new website carries a clean, contemporary look that gives visitors all the information they need in small bite-size portions.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/19/2017
Other news in this sector: