Job offersmore »
- Great marketing roles due to growth and expansion
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
lēf Farms launches fresh new websiteWhile most New Englanders have come to accept that falling temperatures and falling snow puts a real damper on anything to do with garden produce, the folks at lēf Farms offer some fresh thinking. Not only does lēf Farms grow its baby greens year-round in their climate-controlled greenhouse, but it’s also growing its online presence with the launch of its fresh new website, www.lef-farms.com.
“We’re thrilled to be 100% operational on all fronts, from the production of our tasty greens even during the winter months, to our brand new website,” beams lēf Sales & Marketing Manager, Donald “DJ” Grandmaison.
True to the clean, crisp taste of its locally grown greens, lēf’s new website carries a clean, contemporary look that gives visitors all the information they need in small bite-size portions.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/19/2017
Other news in this sector: