Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Sunset launches online recipe series with Roger MookingSunset and celebrity chef Roger Mooking have teamed up once again to launch an all-new video recipe series called Chef Inspired.
The online series features Roger demonstrating everything from what to do with leftover tomatoes to how to make a decadent dessert for two. The Food Network chef uses a variety of Sunset products to create his signature dishes, which range from quick and healthy staples to special occasion indulgences.
“Consumers are incredibly engaged and eager to learn from a creative, trailblazing chef like Roger Mooking,” shared Paul Mastronardi, CEO. “We’ve developed this series to help home chefs and foodies get inspired to create flavorful new dishes that they may have been intimidated by, or just never thought to try.”
“As a chef, my job is to respect the ingredients and the nurturing it takes to get that ingredient into my kitchen,” shared Roger Mooking. “I know intimately that Sunset is dedicated to growing the world’s best ingredients, and that dedication is inspiring. This online series is a great way to share that inspiration with home chefs everywhere.”
All featured recipes are available at sunsetgrown.com
Publication date: 1/18/2017
Other news in this sector: