Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
Sunset launches online recipe series with Roger MookingSunset and celebrity chef Roger Mooking have teamed up once again to launch an all-new video recipe series called Chef Inspired.
The online series features Roger demonstrating everything from what to do with leftover tomatoes to how to make a decadent dessert for two. The Food Network chef uses a variety of Sunset products to create his signature dishes, which range from quick and healthy staples to special occasion indulgences.
“Consumers are incredibly engaged and eager to learn from a creative, trailblazing chef like Roger Mooking,” shared Paul Mastronardi, CEO. “We’ve developed this series to help home chefs and foodies get inspired to create flavorful new dishes that they may have been intimidated by, or just never thought to try.”
“As a chef, my job is to respect the ingredients and the nurturing it takes to get that ingredient into my kitchen,” shared Roger Mooking. “I know intimately that Sunset is dedicated to growing the world’s best ingredients, and that dedication is inspiring. This online series is a great way to share that inspiration with home chefs everywhere.”
All featured recipes are available at sunsetgrown.com
Publication date: 1/18/2017
Other news in this sector: