Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sunset launches online recipe series with Roger MookingSunset and celebrity chef Roger Mooking have teamed up once again to launch an all-new video recipe series called Chef Inspired.
The online series features Roger demonstrating everything from what to do with leftover tomatoes to how to make a decadent dessert for two. The Food Network chef uses a variety of Sunset products to create his signature dishes, which range from quick and healthy staples to special occasion indulgences.
“Consumers are incredibly engaged and eager to learn from a creative, trailblazing chef like Roger Mooking,” shared Paul Mastronardi, CEO. “We’ve developed this series to help home chefs and foodies get inspired to create flavorful new dishes that they may have been intimidated by, or just never thought to try.”
“As a chef, my job is to respect the ingredients and the nurturing it takes to get that ingredient into my kitchen,” shared Roger Mooking. “I know intimately that Sunset is dedicated to growing the world’s best ingredients, and that dedication is inspiring. This online series is a great way to share that inspiration with home chefs everywhere.”
All featured recipes are available at sunsetgrown.com
Publication date: 1/18/2017
Other news in this sector: