- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Flashfood creates App to buy food near expiration date
- Grant recipients to study produce and bee pollination
- Russia: Greenhouse crops hit record high
- Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- "Small steps forward: particularly large vegetables offer opportunities"
Top 5 -last week
- Russia: Moscow greenhouse grower celebrates 50th anniversary
- Protected cropping heralded as ideal system to help supercharge Australian agriculture
- CAN (ON): Residents up in arms over Kingsville greenhouse expansion
- 'Premium berries should be offered in appropriate convenience packaging'
- US (MI): Growers will be looking for local labs due to new food safety rules
Mississauga Food Bank grows own aquaponic produce
AquaGrow Farms has three grow beds and two fish tanks that will produce approximately 645 servings of fish and 10,800 servings of greens each year. All of the healthy greens and protein-rich fish we grow are distributed to their member agencies across Mississauga. From there they are given to hungry members of their community who otherwise would have limited access to fresh, healthy food.
Click here for a complete interview with Collin Cotton, Aquaponics Farm Supervisor at AquaGrow Farms at the website of the Mississauga Food Bank.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 CAN (ON): Organic farmer uses portable greenhouses to extend growing season
- 2018-11-12 "You need to know what buttons to push to steer the crop in the right direction"
- 2018-11-12 New Zealand: Asparagus grower branches into strawberries to shore up staff
- 2018-11-08 “High-tech farming allows our Vietnamese red chili to be competitive”
- 2018-11-07 South Africa: Strawberry grower wins Prestige Agri Award
- 2018-11-07 US (MI): Indoor farm looks to grow food, create jobs, and feed the hungry
- 2018-11-06 "I will keep telling the story of horticulture, a hundred times a day"
- 2018-11-05 Spain: Two people arrested for fraud on horticultural trader
- 2018-11-05 US (CA): Farmer hopes marijuana revenue will buoy business
- 2018-11-05 US (TX): Uvalde AgriLife center donates hydroponic Asian vegetables to nutrition center
- 2018-11-02 “More and more European supermarkets want to work with blue Marazul tomatoes”
- 2018-11-02 US (PA): Camden County greenhouses are feeding Philadelphia Zoo
- 2018-11-01 Australian growers experience informative field day
- 2018-10-31 India: Self-taught grower harvests veggies from PET bottles
- 2018-10-31 CAN (AB): Agriculture leaders inducted into Hall of Fame
- 2018-10-31 Australia: Masterclass scholarships and placements up for grabs
- 2018-10-31 US (NY): Celebrity visit for students' hydroponic farm
- 2018-10-30 "Selling a car in parts does not work either"
- 2018-10-30 US: West Michigan company's innovative salad greens now on store shelves
- 2018-10-30 Brunei: Course helps reintegration through agriculture