Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Stockton's Timorex Gold receives Chinese registrationStockton announced that its Timorex Gold biofungicide obtained registration from the Ministry of Agriculture People's Republic of China for the control of fungal plant diseases on Powdery Mildew (Sphaerotheca macularis) of strawberries and Early Blight (Alternaria solani) of tomato.
Stockton has pioneered plant extract biopesticides, with its flagship biofungicide, Timorex Gold used in conventional spraying programs for sustainable crop production. In China, Timorex Gold presents an alternative for the tomato and strawberry producers, as this natural fungicide enables chemical load reduction and is a highly effective resistance management tool. Timorex Gold not only showed equal control of most diseases on many crops when joint spray program with conventional fungicides also can improve quality of fruits and vegetables.
"China approval is an important milestone for Timorex Gold. We project a big future in this market," stated Guy Elitzur, CEO of Stockton. "This is a significant confirmation of our product's platform, paving the way for the flow of our new and innovative products and for sustainable crop protection."
Agriculture is a vital industry in China, employing over 300 million farmers and the second-largest economy in the world, growing rapidly, around 26% shares, in the Asia-Pacific biopesticides market. Timorex Gold registration approval in China will be a helpful tool to support Chinese government agenda to reduce chemical pesticide and chemical fertilizer application policy.
"Our registration in China is extremely important for our Timorex Gold. We anticipate a great commercial future for our product in this significant market," concluded Guy Elitzur.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector: