Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kitchen garden plays music for plantsNatufia Lab has unveiled a fully-autonomous growing machine that could mean you never kill your plants again.
The sleek, hydroponic Kitchen Garden revealed at CES in Las Vegas self-regulates the conditions inside to ensure the best growth conditions, and it even plays music for the plants.
It can so far grow more than 30 different kinds of herbs and vegetables, including basil, kale, and arugula – but, it’ll cost you $14,000.
According to the creators, the Kitchen Garden doesn’t use soil, allowing it to monitor each step of the plant’s growth.
At full capacity, it can feed a family of four, exhibitors explained to Dailymail.com, and can fit 32-64 plants within its slim frame.
Read more at Daily Mail Online
Publication date: 1/9/2017
Other news in this sector: