Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Intergrow hires new marketing managerKathryn Perry has joined the Intergrow Greenhouses, Inc. team as the new Marketing Manager. The newly created position comes with the expansion of the Intergrow business model to meet increasing market demand.
Kathryn Perry comes with a background in the food industry, previously working in the restaurant industry for several years as well as at Wegmans Food Markets. Most recently, Perry comes to Intergrow Greenhouses, Inc. from Bosch Security Systems where she served as a Marketing Co-Op. Kathryn brings with her a Master’s in Business Administration with a focus in Quality & Organizational Improvement from Rochester Institute of Technology’s Saunders College of Business. Prior, she received her B.S. Management and Leadership with a concentration in Marketing from Roberts Wesleyan College.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector: