Job offersmore »
- Rose Grower - Brentwood Bay, BC, Canada
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Hydroponic dining at Beijing restaurantDubbed Leaf In (stylized as LeafIN), the restaurant and on-site garden (which opened on December 10) stand out like a determined blade of grass sprouting from a stony sidewalk crack. It does so with the use of hydroponics.
Leaf In's menu details how the owners use hydroponic technology from the Chinese academy of Agricultural Science, along with advanced bacteria cultivation technology from Japan for their mushrooms. The result: flavorful and fresh food, prepared in a way that appears to be quite forward thinking and sustainable, given the scarce growing space in much of Beijing and China's soil pollution issues.
Read more at the Beijinger
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector: