Job offersmore »
- Rose Grower - Brentwood Bay, BC, Canada
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Considerations for choosing a ZipFarm locationWith today’s sophisticated growing equipment, modern farmers can produce local food anywhere there's a market for it, regardless of location or environmental constraints.
The ZipFarm – a turnkey indoor farm solution designed for humans – empowers today's innovative farmers to grow food anywhere using vertical plane growing techniques.
This freedom is a key ingredient of the rapidly growing urban farming and the local food movement.
For example, Green Mountain Ranch started a farm in an old school. Others transform gray warehouse spaces into verdant food factories, and still others build vertical plane farms in specially crafted compact containers.
In this post, Upstart University gives you a few tips on what to look for in a building when you're thinking about starting your own indoor vertical farm.
Publication date: 1/3/2017
Other news in this sector: