Job offersmore »
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
- Vegetable Production Specialist - Vietnam
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian grower donates fish to those in need in TorontoGreen Relief is a licensed producer of Cannabis for Medical Purposes located in Puslinch, Ontario. They use aquaponics to grow their crop.
Green Relief also harvests 300-340 fish every four weeks and they donate the fish to Second Harvest, the main provider of fresh food to people in need in Toronto.
Second Harvest goes to the Green Relief facility with a refrigerated truck that they load with coolers packed full of tilapia. Green Relief also gives Second Harvest organic kale, swiss chard and lettuce.
Source: Canadian Aquaponics
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector: