Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian grower donates fish to those in need in TorontoGreen Relief is a licensed producer of Cannabis for Medical Purposes located in Puslinch, Ontario. They use aquaponics to grow their crop.
Green Relief also harvests 300-340 fish every four weeks and they donate the fish to Second Harvest, the main provider of fresh food to people in need in Toronto.
Second Harvest goes to the Green Relief facility with a refrigerated truck that they load with coolers packed full of tilapia. Green Relief also gives Second Harvest organic kale, swiss chard and lettuce.
Source: Canadian Aquaponics
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector: