Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian grower donates fish to those in need in TorontoGreen Relief is a licensed producer of Cannabis for Medical Purposes located in Puslinch, Ontario. They use aquaponics to grow their crop.
Green Relief also harvests 300-340 fish every four weeks and they donate the fish to Second Harvest, the main provider of fresh food to people in need in Toronto.
Second Harvest goes to the Green Relief facility with a refrigerated truck that they load with coolers packed full of tilapia. Green Relief also gives Second Harvest organic kale, swiss chard and lettuce.
Source: Canadian Aquaponics
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector: