Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian grower donates fish to those in need in TorontoGreen Relief is a licensed producer of Cannabis for Medical Purposes located in Puslinch, Ontario. They use aquaponics to grow their crop.
Green Relief also harvests 300-340 fish every four weeks and they donate the fish to Second Harvest, the main provider of fresh food to people in need in Toronto.
Second Harvest goes to the Green Relief facility with a refrigerated truck that they load with coolers packed full of tilapia. Green Relief also gives Second Harvest organic kale, swiss chard and lettuce.
Source: Canadian Aquaponics
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector: