Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dramm receives the 100,000th pulsFOGThe Dramm Corporation has received the 100,000 pulsFOG produced by Dr. Stahl & Sohn, located in Germany.
“It is a great accomplishment to know that pulsFOG has produced its 100,000th machine,” said Chairman Kurt Dramm.
From left to right: Canada Sales Manager, Louis Damm; Chairman Kurt Dramm: CEO, Hans Dramm; and Executive Vice President, Kurt Becker
A pulsFOG rapidly applies insecticides, fungicides and disinfectants as a fog in greenhouses, poultry barns and hog farms.
The 100,000th pulsFOG machine was produced in October 2016 and received by Dramm in November 2016.
The Dramm Corporation is the exclusive importer for USA & Canada for pulsFOG Machines since 1979.
For more information:
2000 North 18th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54221
Publication date: 1/2/2017
Other news in this sector: