Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plesssey unveils Hyperion at IPM 2017Plessey will be exhibiting its grow light technology and products for the first time at IPM Essen, from 24th to 27th January 2017 at Messe Essen Germany. Plessey will be available to discuss their grow light range of products at booth 7B25.
Jonathan Barton, Plessey’s Director for Grow Lights, said: “We are thrilled to be exhibiting for the first time at IPM Essen. Plessey will be unveiling a new, high power grow light range called Hyperion. Hyperion is the first LED grow light specifically designed to work alongside and eventually replace traditional high pressure sodium grow lights. Plessy’s LED grow lights have a proven record of growing a wide variety of crops in different controlled environments. Hyperion will make LED based grow lighting a viable proposition for all commercially grown plant varieties.”
At IPM Essen, Plessey’s horticultural lighting specialists will be discussing the benefits of the new grow light range with growers and equipment manufacturers. Plessey’s grow lights have been developed through a close working relationship with universities, research organisations and commercial growers. There are over sixty installations in research centres and universities in the UK and overseas using Plessey’s LED grow lights.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/23/2016
Other news in this sector: