Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Plesssey unveils Hyperion at IPM 2017Plessey will be exhibiting its grow light technology and products for the first time at IPM Essen, from 24th to 27th January 2017 at Messe Essen Germany. Plessey will be available to discuss their grow light range of products at booth 7B25.
Jonathan Barton, Plessey’s Director for Grow Lights, said: “We are thrilled to be exhibiting for the first time at IPM Essen. Plessey will be unveiling a new, high power grow light range called Hyperion. Hyperion is the first LED grow light specifically designed to work alongside and eventually replace traditional high pressure sodium grow lights. Plessy’s LED grow lights have a proven record of growing a wide variety of crops in different controlled environments. Hyperion will make LED based grow lighting a viable proposition for all commercially grown plant varieties.”
At IPM Essen, Plessey’s horticultural lighting specialists will be discussing the benefits of the new grow light range with growers and equipment manufacturers. Plessey’s grow lights have been developed through a close working relationship with universities, research organisations and commercial growers. There are over sixty installations in research centres and universities in the UK and overseas using Plessey’s LED grow lights.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/23/2016
Other news in this sector: