Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
FoodTechHolland the aftermovieFoodTechHolland (FTH) is a public private partnership that has been active in India over the last 6 years. In this movie they look back to some of the successes and activities.
A consortium of Dutch agro-food companies, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the Partners for International Business program, has been working together to explore and innovate Indian agro-food value chains. Activities such as fairs, impact tours, exchange programs, demonstrations project and feasibility studies have been organized.
Dutch knowledge and innovation has been transferred into different sectors: bakery, fruit & vegetables, meat & fish, cooling and education. In this movie, three of the FTH partners share their lessons learned and experiences in India.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/20/2016
Other news in this sector: