Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FoodTechHolland the aftermovieFoodTechHolland (FTH) is a public private partnership that has been active in India over the last 6 years. In this movie they look back to some of the successes and activities.
A consortium of Dutch agro-food companies, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the Partners for International Business program, has been working together to explore and innovate Indian agro-food value chains. Activities such as fairs, impact tours, exchange programs, demonstrations project and feasibility studies have been organized.
Dutch knowledge and innovation has been transferred into different sectors: bakery, fruit & vegetables, meat & fish, cooling and education. In this movie, three of the FTH partners share their lessons learned and experiences in India.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/20/2016
Other news in this sector: