Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FoodTechHolland the aftermovieFoodTechHolland (FTH) is a public private partnership that has been active in India over the last 6 years. In this movie they look back to some of the successes and activities.
A consortium of Dutch agro-food companies, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the Partners for International Business program, has been working together to explore and innovate Indian agro-food value chains. Activities such as fairs, impact tours, exchange programs, demonstrations project and feasibility studies have been organized.
Dutch knowledge and innovation has been transferred into different sectors: bakery, fruit & vegetables, meat & fish, cooling and education. In this movie, three of the FTH partners share their lessons learned and experiences in India.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/20/2016
Other news in this sector: