Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2017 ISHS International Substrates Meeting comes to Portland, OregonGrowing Media and Compost research will be on full display and thoroughly discussed at the International Symposium on Growing Media, Soilless Cultivation, and Compost Utilization which will be held in Portland Oregon, August 20-25, 2017.
This symposium is part of the International Society for Horticultural Science and will focus on all aspects of growing media and soilless cultivation. This year’s conference is being hosted by North Carolina State University, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture, Virginia Tech University, United States Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the International Peatland Society.
In addition to learning about the latest research on substrates, soilless cultivation and compost utilization, attendees at the conference will also have an opportunity to participate in tours of the unique horticulture industry located in the Northwest U.S. state of Oregon. The conference hosts welcome all substrate research scientists, growers, and industry professionals from around the world.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/14/2016
Other news in this sector: