Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
2017 ISHS International Substrates Meeting comes to Portland, OregonGrowing Media and Compost research will be on full display and thoroughly discussed at the International Symposium on Growing Media, Soilless Cultivation, and Compost Utilization which will be held in Portland Oregon, August 20-25, 2017.
This symposium is part of the International Society for Horticultural Science and will focus on all aspects of growing media and soilless cultivation. This year’s conference is being hosted by North Carolina State University, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture, Virginia Tech University, United States Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the International Peatland Society.
In addition to learning about the latest research on substrates, soilless cultivation and compost utilization, attendees at the conference will also have an opportunity to participate in tours of the unique horticulture industry located in the Northwest U.S. state of Oregon. The conference hosts welcome all substrate research scientists, growers, and industry professionals from around the world.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/14/2016
Other news in this sector: