Job offersmore »
- Rose Grower - Brentwood Bay, BC, Canada
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Stay in your easy chair and let a robot grow your food?Working in your own vegetable garden is usually a good way to enjoy fresh air more often. Well, not with this new Farmbot CNC controlled farming machine.
The FarmBot Genesis Open Source CNC Controlled farming machine moves around in the XYZ space in order to plant seeds, water them and scout the growth of your backyard veggies 24/7. The robot can sow seeds in any pattern and density and water them according to the local climatic conditions. It uses an on board camera to scout the crops and detect and take out weeds and even comes with a soil sensor to enable even more smarter planting and crop strategies.
The developers behind the advanced gardening machine say that it makes healthy fresh produce available to anyone. But would it not be healthier to get out of your easy chair and do some old fashioned gardening yourself?
Other news in this sector: