Job offersmore »
- Project Manager NPD - Apeldoorn
- Maintenance Manager - Mansfield, Australia
- Crop Consultant - The Netherlands
- Purchasing Manager Tropical - Netherlands
- Purchasing Manager Melons - Europe
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Georgia
- Trainee Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Experienced tomato grower for lighting greenhouse, Poland
- Maintenance Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Product Specialist - The Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- Swedish grower produces top dollar tomatoes with unique concept
- Enza Zaden showcases new 'tiger' bell pepper
- Spain: "Almeria has the world's largest greenhouse acreage with almost no phytosanitary treatments"
- Netherlands: King Willem-Alexander opens new PlantLab facility and head office
- Harvest Automation is now offering rental robots
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dutch greenhouse builders suspected of big fraud with EU subsidies
- Japan: Osaka Prefectural University’s opens immense new city farm
- Crushed foam glass meets all the requirements to be dream substrate
- Leamington grower successfully pioneering with growing media and varieties
- Australia: 16 hectare project of Cor Disselkoen taking off
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector: