Job offersmore »
- Produce Quality Control Manager - United Arab Emirates
- Finance Manager - Côte d’Ivoire
- Grower - Lambton Shores, ON, Canada
- Planning and Logistics Manager - Lambton Shores, ON, Canada
- Sales Specialist Leek - Diegem, Belgium
- Salesperson - Western New York
- Grower Business Manager for North America - Ohio
- Global Technical Grower Advisor Propagation
- Technisch Specialist Field Crops - The Netherlands
- Commercial Sales Representative for Hydroponic Growing Systems and Greenhouse Packages - Lodi, Ohio
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector: