Job offersmore »
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower - Chicago, IL
- Product Specialist Zaailingen - Hendrik Ido Ambacht, the Netherlands
- Sales-Manager Scherming - the Netherlands
- Senior Grower - Australia
- Australia: Supply Chain Co-ordinator/QC Officer
- Marketing and Sales Manager - U.S.A. and Canada
- Sales Representative, Horticulture - Delta, BC - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.