Job offersmore »
- Sales Manager Pacific - Roermond
- Production Manager - Badajoz, Spain
- General Manager - Ethiopia
- Cultivation Manager - Ethiopia
- General Manager: Saudi Greenhouses Management & Agri Marketing Co.
- Plant Specialist with focus on Ornamentals & young plants - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist with focus on Cityfarming - Netherlands
- Head Grower Soft Fruit, USA or Spain/Portugal
- Research & Knowledge Transfer Manager - United Kingdom
- Greenhouse Grower - Ontario, Canada
Last commentsmore »
- Canada: New loans and grants will help greenhouses access cheaper energy (37)
- Tiger Lily heights controlled with flurprimidol preplant bulb soaks (229)
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (8)
- Bahrain: "Big potential for horticulture, but you will need the right people and the best technology" (2)
- Geothermal Energy – a solution to the greenhouse industry (1)
- Dutch company provide jobs in Ethiopian flower industry (1)
- AU: Medical marijuana grown on Norfolk Island (1)
- Could solar-powered floating farms provide enough food for the entire world? (1)
- Australia: Learn to operate a Priva computer in just 1 day (1)
- Turkey: Umbrella greenhouse idea for developing countries (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Serres Toundra to invest C$ 100 million in Quebec
- Village Farms and Great Northern announce exclusive distribution agreement
- US: Apply now for a USDA REAP grant to cut your energy costs
- Canada: Fire at Niagara On The Lake greenhouse
- Syngenta said to build defenses against another Monsanto offer
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Photo Report: Lufa Farms weekly ships 5,000 baskets with rooftop produce
- Asia: Record breaking yields for ‘Take Me Home Tomatoes’ in Thailand
- Cityblooms installs soliculture’s new breed of solar panels
- "Combination of Syngenta and Monsanto would accelerate technological innovation"
- CAAS: A closer look at the efficiency of China's immense greenhouse industry
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.