Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- Scotland: Vertical farm at James Hutton nears completion
- New methods for computer vision in horti- and agriculture
- New Zealand grower combines greenhouse peppers with feijoa crops
- UK: Eric Wall has seen tomato growing come of age
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector: