Job offersmore »
- Area Marketing Manager - The Netherlands
- Export Manager Fertilizers Africa - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Operations Manager (and Systems Maintenance) - Canada
- Senior Account Executive - Novato, USA (CA)
- Greenlife Production Manager - Lara, Geelong Region Australia
- Sustainable Crop Management Specialist - Germany
- Marketing Communications Officer - Saudi Arabia
- Venlo Greenhouse Export Sales Manager
- Pepper Grower - California US
- Product Manager - Vantaa or Eurajoki, Finland or in Niibi, Estonia
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
- Photo Report: Lufa Farms weekly ships 5,000 baskets with rooftop produce
- No Bumblebees? Pollinate with an automatic wire vibration system!
- Germany: Cocaine accidently delivered to Aldi supermarkets - again
- Belgian grower cuts heating costs and reduces emissions with new CHP
- Valoya LEDs for Czech bedding plant grower
Top 5 - last week
- CAAS: A closer look at the efficiency of China's immense greenhouse industry
- Dehumidification trial with vertical fan
- China: "First steps into hydroponics brought 150% yield increase"
- Monsanto is said to approach Syngenta again about a takeover
- Chicago: Gotham Greens' 4th rooftop greenhouse is a fact
Top 5 - last month
- LEDs have the potential to change how crops are grown
- Canada: Northend Gardens to expand Medinilla production
- Five ridiculously profitable specialty plants to grow in your greenhouse
- US (MN): Fire destroys 12 acre Bergen's Greenhouse, damages two other businesses
- Biological Control: How to prevent Spider Mites in a Greenhouse Environment
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.