Job offersmore »
- Leiter Tomatenzucht - Switzerland
- Research assistant biostatistics
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- General Manager Agri-processing - East Africa
- Australia - Grower Manager
- UK: Growing Director – Wight Salads
- UK: Spanish Speaking Fresh Produce Buyer
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (3)
- Spain: Tomato prices down with 167% (1)
- Kenya: World Bank to set up 295-acre model agribusiness park to boost horticultural farming (1)
- Companies explore sustainable agriculture model (1)
- Russia: Dalsem Group starts construction of 238 hectare greenhouse project in Kaluga (1)
- US (MA): Wellspring Collaborative plans worker-owned greenhouse (1)
- Australia: High-tech Greenhouses at the $288 million AgriBio Centre (1)
- Transplanting a pepper house in 2:10 minutes (1)
- June 2014: The first Greentech, 60 hectares in China and Dutch growers leave the industry (1)
- US: NSAC comments to FDA on proposed food safety regulations (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch grower Bert Schouten : 36,000m2 with Aeschynanthus
- Peter Klapwijk and GreenQ terminate their cooperation by mutual agreement
- Low daily light integrals impact young plant quality and production time
- Dutch cucumber growers meet to discuss high wire cultivation
- Full-scale LED installation at Dutch tulip grower
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe Systems introduces new broad spectrum horticultural fungicideBioSafe Systems is introducing OxiPhos, a systemic broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide. OxiPhos is environmentally responsible and labeled for horticultural applications in greenhouses and nurseries and is also for use on commercial turf and landscapes. OxiPhos can be used to control and prevent pathogens on a wide variety of ornamental and bedding crops.
OxiPhos’ combination chemistry works systemically and on contact to destroy plant diseases like Downy Mildew, Phytophthora, and Pythium that both cause Root Rots and Blights. Rob Larose, CEO of BioSafe Systems said, “OxiPhos is a combination of phosphorus acid and activated peroxide that provides a one two punch against plant diseases.” This dual mode of action makes it unlike any other the activated peroxide helps the phosacid active ingredient to have a broader effect on target organisms. This makes OxiPhos a great partner to be tank mixed with ZeroTol 2.0, a contact broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide and also BioSafe Systems’ flagship product.
OxiPhos is available in 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 Gallons
Click here to learn more about OxiPhos.
Publication date: 7/25/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.