Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Unifan now exclusively available at Anima TradingDutch greenhouse technology supply company Anima Trading has included the Unifan fan in its catalog. It is the company’s first exclusive dealership. "It fits in with our concept of supplying material to our international partners”, says Albert Vollebregt.
Since 2009 Anima is located in The Westland and active in international horticulture trade. And still they remain relatively unknown. The company was started by Albert Vollebregt and John Broos. Albert comes from the floriculture industry, John had been working for years with technical suppliers as Royal Brinkman and Priva. Since 2005 they have joined forces under the name Anima Trading.
The company is active in the sourcing of material for large international companies. “The foundation of our company is the Priva-dealership. We unburden the big companies on a larger scale by carrying out their purchases in the Netherlands. They send us their shopping list, we go to work, make a quotation and go purchasing, collecting, packing and loading.”
"90% of our customers come from outside of Europe,” says John. Such as South Africa and Iran for example - countries not exactly known for their easy import policy.” "You’ll get going on it, then you will build up a network. If you act nicely, they always want to come back. And the challenge makes it irresistibly interesting."
Now Anima Trading has for the first time a product exclusively incorporated in their assortment.
The Unifan is frequently used in greenhouses all over the world. The air movement in greenhouses prevents temperature differences and eliminates a too high humidity near plants. The Unifan is designed to create a maximum, effective air flow in a greenhouse. With a reach of 45 m and a capacity of 5200 m3/hour it limits the number of fans needed. Often alternative fans are offered from other sectors and adjusted for the horticultural applications. Sometimes, by applying the Unifans up to 50% less fans are needed to create the same result.
"An alternative fan seems to be less expensive in comparison to the Unifan, but because you need less fans the total investment will be lower which will attributable to a lower cost of operations."
For more information:
2681 TZ Monster
T: +31 174 441 858
Other news in this sector: