Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Unifan now exclusively available at Anima TradingDutch greenhouse technology supply company Anima Trading has included the Unifan fan in its catalog. It is the company’s first exclusive dealership. "It fits in with our concept of supplying material to our international partners”, says Albert Vollebregt.
Since 2009 Anima is located in The Westland and active in international horticulture trade. And still they remain relatively unknown. The company was started by Albert Vollebregt and John Broos. Albert comes from the floriculture industry, John had been working for years with technical suppliers as Royal Brinkman and Priva. Since 2005 they have joined forces under the name Anima Trading.
The company is active in the sourcing of material for large international companies. “The foundation of our company is the Priva-dealership. We unburden the big companies on a larger scale by carrying out their purchases in the Netherlands. They send us their shopping list, we go to work, make a quotation and go purchasing, collecting, packing and loading.”
"90% of our customers come from outside of Europe,” says John. Such as South Africa and Iran for example - countries not exactly known for their easy import policy.” "You’ll get going on it, then you will build up a network. If you act nicely, they always want to come back. And the challenge makes it irresistibly interesting."
Now Anima Trading has for the first time a product exclusively incorporated in their assortment.
The Unifan is frequently used in greenhouses all over the world. The air movement in greenhouses prevents temperature differences and eliminates a too high humidity near plants. The Unifan is designed to create a maximum, effective air flow in a greenhouse. With a reach of 45 m and a capacity of 5200 m3/hour it limits the number of fans needed. Often alternative fans are offered from other sectors and adjusted for the horticultural applications. Sometimes, by applying the Unifans up to 50% less fans are needed to create the same result.
"An alternative fan seems to be less expensive in comparison to the Unifan, but because you need less fans the total investment will be lower which will attributable to a lower cost of operations."
For more information:
2681 TZ Monster
T: +31 174 441 858
Other news in this sector: