Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "24% labor savings with new strawberry container"
- Mexico: Agropark growers starting their crop change
- Success of 'cana-business' relies on efficient commercial greenhouse technology
- US: BioWorks launches new OMRI-Listed biofungicide for botrytis control
- US: BrightFarms recalls produce due to potential presence of metal pieces
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Growing vine crops without daylight is possible. Here, there and everywhere...
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
Exchange ratesmore »
EU delays ChemChina/Syngenta merger decision to March 29According to Reuters, the European Commission has pushed back its deadline for a decision on ChemChina's plan to acquire Swiss pesticides and seeds group Syngenta (SYNN.S) by 10 working days to March 29.
The Commission, which handles competition cases for the European Union, said on Thursday it had extended the deadline at the request of the parties.
EU antitrust regulators opened an in-depth investigation into state-owned ChemChina's $43 billion bid in October, saying the companies had not allayed concerns over the deal.
Publication date: 11/18/2016
Other news in this sector: