Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
USB PDF reusable data loggers for storage and packing
DeltaTrak, a provider of cold chain management, food safety and environmental monitoring solutions, announces the release of its new FlashLink USB PDF Reusable Data Loggers.
Temperature verification is an important part of effective facility, equipment and process management. Their new line of reusable loggers are cost effective solutions for accurately monitoring and recording temperature conditions in cold storage warehouses, walk-in coolers, freezers, processing, packing and staging areas. They provide documentation required for HACCP, FDA, FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) and other regulatory compliance. Four models are available – an internal sensor, an external sharp probe, an external blunt probe, and an external blunt probe that measures down to -80°C.
These reusable electronic temperature loggers contain on-board software that generates PDF reports with temperature graphs, tables, summary statistics, and alarm information. The logger serial number is embedded in each report for complete traceability, to ensure the data is linked to the specific area it was monitoring.
The initial set up of FlashLink USB PDF Reusable Data Loggers is done with FlashPDF Program Manager software, allowing users to configure parameters such as sample rate, start time, delay start, alarm delay, upper and lower alarm limits. Data is downloaded with the on board software and does not require FlashPDF Program Manager.
According to Frederick Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak, “The plug-and-play feature allows personnel on site to have quick access to temperature history reports without needing to use any software or special reading device, and without involvement of their corporate IT department.”
Information from the reports are used to make critical decisions for improving processes and cold chain logistics by identifying trends and patterns of temperature abuse.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/12/2016
Other news in this sector: