- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
Top 5 -yesterday
- Corn and tomato crops flattened by Hurricane Michael
- Agricultural Council Jean Rummenie talks about Dutch-Mexican relations
- 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
Top 5 -last month
- Costa Rican government and unions willing to start a dialogue to end the strike
- Limagrain acquires AdvanSeed, strengthening leafy vegetables position
- Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
- CAN (BC): Supreme Court gives go-ahead to Richmond MMJ greenhouse
- Nematode pests of soft fruit crops
Top 5 -last week
- China: Machines will help Xinjiang farmers harvest chilli peppers faster
- "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- UK: Organic sector calls for much clearer contingency measures as Brexit looms
- Ellepot and TTA enter strategic alliance
- Netherlands: Demonstration fossil-free tomato cultivation begins
Pericoli Group launches new cooling wall system
The MDFX is provided with one centrifugal pump for each wall. It can be installed either inside, or outside the building.
The water is distributed from the center to each corner of the cooling panels, in order to ensure a constant and uniform water flow.
The stainless steel structure is more robust and resistant, compared to other PVC products. From a technical point of view, the product has high mechanical resistance and durability (resistance to corrosion caused by chemicals and crop protecttion, high and low temperatures – UV resistance).
The new lower gutter, although with the same design of the traditional one, has made slightly deeper in order to maintain the correct amount of water required by the system to operate. The central drain system, the centrifugal pump and their related support and protection, are the real innovative parts of the system.
For more information:
Termotecnica Pericoli S.r.l.
Regione Rapalline 44
17031 Albenga (Sv) – Italy
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 07/04/2018 Vacuum cooling for every small hold farmer on the planet
- 06/27/2018 US (CA): JSK cooling system for Sunniva
- 06/07/2018 Netherlands: IPHandlers builds new Perishable Centre
- 02/27/2018 North-east India: Farm-side cold storages for vegetables
- 01/04/2018 Absence of cold storage: Indian tomato farmers resort to distress sales
- 12/13/2017 Cold chain solutions for Nigerian farmers
- 12/13/2017 Fresh investment poised to bring innovative device to exporters worldwide
- 12/12/2017 India: Cold storage for growers in the orange bowl of Manipur
- 11/22/2017 What is hydronic cooling?
- 11/13/2017 China: Demand for refrigerated trucks is steadily growing
- 10/03/2017 Tecnova implements a greenhouse refrigeration system in Egypt
- 09/01/2017 Royal treatment for the 'King of the frozen fruits': the strawberry
- 06/07/2017 New monitoring solution for food retailers
- 05/17/2017 "If you don't jump on it quickly, CGMMV can easily get out of hand"
- 04/03/2017 China: Large cold chain logistics center to be built in Ganzhou
- 03/16/2017 Conviron announces new distributor for Colombia, Peru and Ecuador
- 02/02/2017 McGill researchers develop new passive cooling and ventilation solution
- 02/01/2017 Reducing ethylene levels allows higher storage temperatures for vegetables
- 01/03/2017 Cold storage capacity increasing globally
- 11/01/2016 Isocab introduces ‘the new foam’