Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pericoli Group launches new cooling wall systemPericoli Group announces the addition of the MDFX system to their line of products of their cooling line. Other than standard cooling walls, the MDFX is made of a stainless steel gutter frame and it doesn't require any additional external water storage thanks to a special lower gutter, which serves as a tank. This improved new system is easy to install, allowing the avoidance of all costs related to an external tank with additional pipes.
The MDFX is provided with one centrifugal pump for each wall. It can be installed either inside, or outside the building.
The water is distributed from the center to each corner of the cooling panels, in order to ensure a constant and uniform water flow.
The stainless steel structure is more robust and resistant, compared to other PVC products. From a technical point of view, the product has high mechanical resistance and durability (resistance to corrosion caused by chemicals and crop protecttion, high and low temperatures – UV resistance).
The new lower gutter, although with the same design of the traditional one, has made slightly deeper in order to maintain the correct amount of water required by the system to operate. The central drain system, the centrifugal pump and their related support and protection, are the real innovative parts of the system.
For more information:
Termotecnica Pericoli S.r.l.
Regione Rapalline 44
17031 Albenga (Sv) – Italy
Publication date: 4/26/2016
Other news in this sector: