Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Asia: Tomato grower Take Me Home scoops NTCC Best Entrepreneur AwardThai tomato grower Take Me Home has scooped the "Best Entrepreneur Award" during the business awards gala of the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce last night in Thailand.
We would like to congratulate the growers of Take Me Home for this great achievement.
Menno Keppel, Nicky Keppel and Thomas Ruiter of Take Me Home.
Take Me Home is the luxury vegetable brand of a group of Thai-Dutch tomato growers that use special, custom made smart greenhouse technology to produce locally grown specialty tomatoes for the Thai retail market. Click here to read the complete story of Take Me Home tomatoes.
Other news in this sector: