Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
Asia: Tomato grower Take Me Home scoops NTCC Best Entrepreneur AwardThai tomato grower Take Me Home has scooped the "Best Entrepreneur Award" during the business awards gala of the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce last night in Thailand.
We would like to congratulate the growers of Take Me Home for this great achievement.
Menno Keppel, Nicky Keppel and Thomas Ruiter of Take Me Home.
Take Me Home is the luxury vegetable brand of a group of Thai-Dutch tomato growers that use special, custom made smart greenhouse technology to produce locally grown specialty tomatoes for the Thai retail market. Click here to read the complete story of Take Me Home tomatoes.
Other news in this sector: