- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Raúl Morales, Hortalizas La Gracia
Mexico: Efficient drainage control reduces disease pressure
In this video, Morales explains why he prefers the new innovative gutter system from Hydroponic Systems, above traditional installations. "The system allows perfect drainage and improves the evacuation and recirculation of irrigation water. Furthermore, we experience improved humidity control, less fertilizer spills and save more water. The roots are never in contact with leach, disease pressure decreases, while the substrate performance and roots development improves. This, all against an investment that can be paid back in a relatively short time."
According to Morales, the gutters also contribute to a better airflow between the substrate bag and drainage gutter. "An added benefit is the fixed dripper line, it looks very tidy and organized in our greenhouse, and the dripper lines are better protected against damage from workers or carts."
Hydroponics Systems' internationally patented gutter spacer solution is tested by growers in different countries like Canada, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, South Korea, New Zealand and Australia. "All of them have experienced positive results," said Vahid Bagheri of Hydroponic Systems. "Since the introduction of our design on the market, we immediately received much interest, apparently there was a big demand for a revised system that would tackle the common disease problems."
For more information:
Hydroponic Systems International
Tel: + 34 968 89 81 81
In collaboration with:
0052 1 905 933 4826
Hydroponic Systems will be exhibiting at the 2015 Expo AgroAlimentaria in Irapuato this year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 Domestic okra ends even season
- 10/18/2018 "New cultivation systems offer an answer to anonymous food consumption"
- 10/17/2018 Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- 10/16/2018 “Picking fresh Dutch blackberries in December”
- 10/15/2018 Agroecology could help feed Europe without pesticides by 2050
- 10/11/2018 "Make growing easier with fewer drawbacks"
- 10/11/2018 UK: Sharing is caring with Next Generation Growing (NGG) techniques
- 10/11/2018 Netherlands: Demonstration fossil-free tomato cultivation begins
- 10/11/2018 Plant Empowerment book officially launched at CGC
- 10/09/2018 Grant recipients to study produce and bee pollination
- 10/03/2018 Turkey: Growers recoup their losses with zucchini production
- 10/01/2018 Imaginative Chinese statue: Rooster made out of peppers and corn
- 10/01/2018 Turkey: Grower in Antalya switches from tomato and pepper to dragon fruit
- 10/01/2018 "Empower your plants and your business"
- 09/27/2018 ‘2018 is one of the hardest growing seasons ever’
- 09/26/2018 US: Fredericton sees giant 1,808-pound pumpkin
- 09/25/2018 Shout-out to the bell pepper
- 09/24/2018 UK: Optimising flavour in parsley and rosemary
- 09/24/2018 Grapes and algae - China's new weapons against desertification
- 09/24/2018 UK: Optimising flavour in mint