Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector: