Job offersmore »
- Leiter Tomatenzucht - Switzerland
- Research assistant biostatistics
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- General Manager Agri-processing - East Africa
- Australia - Grower Manager
- UK: Growing Director – Wight Salads
- UK: Spanish Speaking Fresh Produce Buyer
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Turkey: Umbrella greenhouse idea for developing countries (3)
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (3)
- Spain: Tomato prices down with 167% (1)
- Kenya: World Bank to set up 295-acre model agribusiness park to boost horticultural farming (1)
- Companies explore sustainable agriculture model (1)
- Russia: Dalsem Group starts construction of 238 hectare greenhouse project in Kaluga (1)
- US (MA): Wellspring Collaborative plans worker-owned greenhouse (1)
- Australia: High-tech Greenhouses at the $288 million AgriBio Centre (1)
- Transplanting a pepper house in 2:10 minutes (1)
- June 2014: The first Greentech, 60 hectares in China and Dutch growers leave the industry (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.