Job offersmore »
- Export Manager Fertilizers Africa - The Netherlands
- Area Marketing Manager - The Netherlands
- Sustainable Crop Management Specialist - Germany
- Marketing Communications Officer - Saudi Arabia
- Venlo Greenhouse Export Sales Manager
- Pepper Grower - California US
- Product Manager - Vantaa or Eurajoki, Finland or in Niibi, Estonia
- Technical sales supervisor (Customer Service Manager) - Leamington, ON Canada
- Museum Scientist - Davis, United States (CA)
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- Is the availability of Cocopeat unlimited? (1)
- Biological Control: How to prevent Spider Mites in a Greenhouse Environment (1)
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (7)
- Three large growers to use Paskal Growth Analysis System (1)
- Mexico: With help, Sunny Fields off to good start (1)
- Analytic data sheet on temperature reducing greenhouse poly (1)
- "I expect 50 hectares of new greenhouses to be built in Greece in the next few years" (1)
- Technology converts organic wastes into organic fertilizer in just one day (9)
- Italy: Less strawberries but of better quality (1)
- Storm creates 4 hectare rooftop greenhouse in Holland (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.