Job offersmore »
- Senior verkoper met passie voor rozen en marketing - Aalsmeer/Naaldwijk
- Ervaren coördinator product boomkwekerij - Venlo
- Experienced Organic vegetable grower - North America
- Agribusiness Specialist - East Timor/Timor Leste
- Deputy Chief of Party - East Timor/Timor Leste
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
- Managing Director - Turkey
- Commercieel Logistiek Medewerker (Kassenbouw) - Rotterdam
- Horticulture Sales Scientist Horticulture Lighting -
- Technical Outside Sales Representative - Ontario, Canada / Northeast US
Top 5 - yesterday
- Promising first year for Ontario's newest propagation greenhouse: Roelands Plant Farms
- US (TN): New hydroponic lettuce greenhouse for Tanimura and Antle
- Russia: Agrotech Didam supplies Tyumen Agro with 12 ha state of art glasshouse
- Double layered growbag enables rapid horizontal rooting and uniform drainage
- Patents protect innovative research and ground-breaking plant characteristics
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Russian ban: what is the effect per EU country?
- Russian Ban: Can Putin become self sufficient on greenhouse vegetable production?
- US (MI): Sunset’s Coldwater greenhouse opens phase II
- Kagome to build first Ultra Clima greenhouse in Japan
- LEDs outperform HPS lighting in cut gerbera research at Guelph
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector: