Job offersmore »
- Sales Person
- Manager Plant Cell Technology Research and Applications
- Experienced Grower - Leamington, ON, Canada
- Customer oriented Technical representative - North America
- Hydroponic Greenhouse Grower - Leamington, Ontario
- Research Manager - France
- Chief Operation Manager - China
- Territory Sales Representative - United States
- International Sales & Marketing Executive
- Head of Procurement and Supply Chain - UK
Last commentsmore »
- Foodborne illnesses cost US $77 billion a year, study says (1)
- Canada: New loans and grants will help greenhouses access cheaper energy (97)
- Opportunities to establish greenhouses in Kyrgyzstan (34)
- Technology converts organic wastes into organic fertilizer in just one day (10)
- Canada: "Nobody wants to take the risk with unwashed bags" (1)
- US: Fred C. Gloeckner Foundation awards 15 grants (1)
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (9)
- WUR trial achieves 89.1 kilo of Komeett tomatoes per square meter (35)
- US (VA): Region’s agribusiness harnesses technology (1)
- New patterned sticky trap catches double amount of whitefly (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.