Job offersmore »
- Farmmanager Production Youngplants - Portugal
- Farmmanager - Oeganda
- Export Area Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Production Manager/Grower (Pot Plants) - Australia
- Sales Representative - France
- Farm Manager – China – Unique Opportunity
- Grower Soft Fruit - USA, Spain, Portugal, Morocco or Ethiopia
- Application Engineer Horticulture LED Solutions - The Netherlands
- Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Production Manager - Uganda
Last commentsmore »
- US: Arborjet's 2015 "Taking Root" College Scholarship Program now accepting applications (1)
- Canada: New loans and grants will help greenhouses access cheaper energy (97)
- W.Martens plants new crop in upgraded and expanded Beamsville greenhouses (1)
- Dutch company provide jobs in Ethiopian flower industry (2)
- Turkey: Smart greenhouses grow produce without human intervention (1)
- Crazy LEDs announce Holographic Series 1 LED Grow light (1)
- Geothermal Energy – a solution to the greenhouse industry (1)
- Bahrain: "Big potential for horticulture, but you will need the right people and the best technology" (1)
- AU: Medical marijuana grown on Norfolk Island (1)
- Could solar-powered floating farms provide enough food for the entire world? (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.