Job offersmore »
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower - Chicago, IL
- Product Specialist Zaailingen - Hendrik Ido Ambacht, the Netherlands
- Sales-Manager Scherming - the Netherlands
- Senior Grower - Australia
- Australia: Supply Chain Co-ordinator/QC Officer
- Marketing and Sales Manager - U.S.A. and Canada
- Sales Representative, Horticulture - Delta, BC - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: ACROBATic Controls to install turnkey integrated automation and irrigation system at Les Serres
- Mais Saúde building modern vegetable greenhouse in Brazil
- Video: Saving energy with combined dehumidification and vertical ventilation
- Conley's shares updated growing systems and designs on new user-friendly website
- Red Sun Farms makes the list of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2014
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Urban Ag Products launches free magazine for vertical and urban farmersAs a response to the growing demand of local grown poduce, there is also a rising need to knowledge about growing hydroponics in not so common settings. Therefore, Urban Ag Products is launched: a new free, online educational magazine specially geared for the commercial urban growers and vertical farmers. The magazine will be released four times a year and the first edition is available online.
Click here to start reading the E-magazine.
To learn more about Urban Ag Products, click here.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.